Back to job search
|Discipline||Real Estate and Building Consultancy|
Are you a Public Sector experience Programme Manager? This fantastic opportunity is to work for an international construction consultancy within their PMO team working on some of the largest Public Sector portfolios in the UK. With flexible working the successful candidate can be based from anywhere in the UK to accomplish this role, with periodic office trips to your local company office.
Please only apply for this role if you meet all of the following criteria:
- Minimum of 4 years PMO experience.
- Construction consultancy experience.
- Chartered (MRICS, MAPM, MCIOB or equivalent) or about to be.
- Track record of Project Management experience.
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Experienced in direct client engagement.
- Public Sector experience (ideally).
- Experienced in full life cycle works and estate / portfolio updates and changes.
- Ideally have procurement and asset strategy experience (but not essential).
If this sounds like you and you want to know more please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07874 870 316
I look forward to hearing from you.