Back to job search
They are now looking to hire a Finance Manager, Control and Compliance to be part of their finance team. This role will require this individual to ensure strong internal controls and compliance within the group finance department. You will have the responsibility of assessing finance controls to help reduce present and future risks in the business and help elevate and raise the controls culture within the organization.
|Discipline||Real Estate and Building Consultancy|
- Plan and perform Finance Control and Compliance Reviews to determine the effectiveness and efficiency of the internal controls & governance processes, group policies & procedures, and compliance to applicable laws and regulations.
- Supervise and review the work of team members to ensure the quality of finance control and compliance work completed and the outputs which is produced.
- Prepare Finance control and compliance reports, present findings/root causes and recommend appropriate corrective actions to improve operations, enhance internal controls and reduce controls risks and cost (where possible) to management.
- Monitor and perform follow-up reviews to ensure appropriate corrective actions on control and compliance findings have been implemented.
- Assist in special projects and ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Degree in Accountancy or other professional equivalent qualifications
- At least 6 to 10 years of relevant accounting experiences and/ or audit experiences
- Possess strong interest and sound knowledge of risks and controls in various business functions.
- Strong analytical ability with a strong eye for details
- Competency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Good communication skills to resolve issues and discussion with stakeholders to derive feasible and practical action plans
- Meticulous, willing to learn and has strong drive for improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Able to handle challenges and manage tight deadlines