Back to job search
|Discipline||Real Estate and Building Consultancy|
- Lead, plan and execute audits of technology infrastructure, applications and IT processes.
- Evaluate system controls supporting applications and business processes as part of integrated audits.
- Develop and maintain IT audit programs/tests with innovation and creative thinking leveraging on data analytics and automation.
- Identify deficiencies and provide practical recommendations to remediate and address identified risks.
- Obtain buy-in from senior stakeholders for audit issues and recommendations, draft audit findings and reports.
- Provide clear and organized documentation of the audit processes and findings.
- Identify emerging risks in the environment through continuous monitoring and risk assessment, regular engagements with stakeholders and propose changes to the IT audit work plan and scope where required.
- Benchmark against market best practices, review and recommend improvements to existing audit processes and methodologies.
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with stakeholders.
- Strengthen the firm's control environment through advisory and collaboration initiatives.
- Support the development of continuous audit initiatives within the internal audit department.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or its equivalent from a reputable education institute, with professional certification such as CISA, CISSP, CISM
- At least 10 years of IT audit or IT risk management work experience, preferably with internal audit experience.
- Experienced in leading and scoping audits, managing fieldwork, issue writing and reporting.
- Experienced in reviewing technology domains across infrastructure, applications, cyber security, cloud technology, governance processes and horizontal IT processes.
- Solid understanding of IT general controls, application controls, (CAATs), assessment practices and IT security software, public cloud solutions, operating systems, databases, networking, and knowledge of emerging cybersecurity risks.
- Deep understanding of Cloud Computing architecting, deploying, operation, security, risk, challenges built on AWS, Azure, or GCP. Experienced in auditing a cloud will have advantages.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in programming and the use of data analytics and visualization tools (e.g. Python, SQL, AC, Tableau)
- A good understanding of emerging technology risks and trends. Demonstrate strong ability to pick up knowledge and conduct reviews on new emerging technology domains.
- Keep abreast of the business and latest security, legislation, regulations, advisories, alerts and vulnerabilities especially in cloud audit and securities practices.
- Self-motivated, independent in thought process and yet displays strong team orientation.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to engage and network with stakeholders at different level.