Back to job search
This position will formulate and execute portfolio management strategies for a real estate portfolio in commercial and/ or data center asset classes across Europe and USA and play a role to drive the development and evaluation of potential business opportunities.
|Discipline||Real Estate and Building Consultancy|
- Work closely with onshore asset management teams on portfolio reporting including management presentations, budgeting, forecasting and asset management plans, as well as marketing strategies to optimise income and realise the highest value of our assets.
- Manage the overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cashflow and asset value; reviewing and managing our annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset, leasing status, rental collection and financial modelling at the asset and portfolio levels.
- Oversee the data mining and analysis to support strategic decisions in the marketing strategies of the assets and monitor and track initiatives closely to maximize portfolio performance.
- Develop appropriate framework for onshore asset management teams to address operating needs including implementation of projects to enhance operational efficiency.
- Involve in capital management plans of the portfolio including working closely with internal teams on cash repatriation and holding structure.
- Formulate market entry/exit strategies to ensure higher returns upon disposition and complete deep-dive analytic reviews across operators and properties to seek new opportunities that could increase profitability and flow through.
- Develop business strategies, as well as pursue and evaluate business opportunities in commercial and/ or data center asset classes in Europe and USA which will entail pursuing potential investments, asset and company acquisitions.
- Manage investment transactions from end-to-end, including origination, research, deal evaluation and structuring, financial analysis (including financial modelling) and deal execution.
- Manage market intelligence and collate global market / industry information to ensure competitiveness of the Company’s products and services.
- Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Finance or its equivalent
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in real estate portfolio management and investment, preferably with experience in the Europe and USA markets.
- Resourceful, have sound financial grounding and strong business acumen
- Good people management and leadership skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, strong initiative, and great independence in working in a fast-paced environment.